We are pleased to announce that Padel Galis and GM Racket Sports have joined forces in a strategic alliance with the aim of promoting the development of padel in the United States.
As a world leader in the design, manufacturing, and installation of padel courts, Padel Galis has built over 10,000 courts in 70 countries on five continents. In addition, it is the exclusive official supplier of the World Padel Tour court.
For its part, GM Racket Sports is a 360-degree sports management company, with padel taking a prominent place. To its initial operations center in Barcelona, Spain, it has recently added the Miami, Florida office, specifically recognizing the potential for growth of padel in the United States.
This alliance will allow them to work closely together to build padel courts throughout the North American territory, thus providing new business opportunities for investors, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wishes to do so.
Both organizations understand that, in the coming years, the sport with the highest growth rate worldwide will reach new horizons of popularity in the United States.
About Padel Galis
- Padel Galis, headquartered in Valencia, Spain, is part of the Atitlan Group, which is present in different sectors focused on the creation and consolidation of long-term value.
- It is the world leader in the design, manufacturing, and installation of padel courts.
- Since its inception, it has built over 10,000 padel courts that are installed in over 70 countries around the world.
- It is the exclusive official supplier of the World Padel Tour court since 2020.
- Product and process innovation are at the core of the company’s culture and are highlighted in their day-to-day operations to achieve the highest levels of quality and excellence in customer service.
- For more information, visit www.padelgalis.com.